Constantinou Group of Companies is a leading European Manufacturer-Exporter-Supplier of an amazing line of branded and private-label Cleaning Products, Detergents, Car Care Products, Cosmetics, Hotel Amenities, Hygiene Paper Products, and Bottled Water. Founded in 1999, it currently consists of A.Z Dailys, Azacor, Riversky, Damocare, and Damocare Hellas Companies.
Our 4000 m² manufacturing plants in Cyprus are EN ISO: 9001:2015 & GMP (Good Manufacturing Production) certified. GMP is a quality approach for production that considers the place of production, environment, tools, equipment, the quality of raw materials, the production process and personnel, defining their credibility and control.
Our Brand speak to a steady quality and is outstanding and popular in the HORECA, the Professional Commercial-Residential-Industrial Cleaning Services and the Retail industries and sectors. We provide affordable yet high-quality solutions catering to the day to day hygiene and cleaning. We are assembling great relations with our international clients and supporting them by being adaptable, quick and precise in the arranging.
Throughout the years we have expanded the scope of the offered items, and we are now exporting numerous products in more than 35 countries throughout the globe. Our continuous investment in operations has led to an industry-leading track record of sustainability performance in both our processes and products. Our aim is to make our products available across the globe through a strong network of importers, distributors and channel partners.
• 2019: Democare Hellas undertakes distribution of the Group's products in Greece. AZ Dailys expands exports in several more countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
• 2018: Constantinou Group develops new Damo Caps innovative range of cleaning products.
• 2017: Constantinou Group launches cosmetics’ manufacturing in accordance with European Union regulations and GMP (Good Industrial Practice) quality standards.
• 2015: Constantinou Group launches exports to European, African, and Asian countries.
• 2012: Facilities & Equipment Renovation.
• 2007: Azacor Ltd begins production of paper hygiene products.
• 2004: The Group's production plants are certified by HACCP & ISO 9001: 2001
• 2000: AZ Daily's begins production of detergents while Democare distributes them nationwide.
• 1999: Constantinou Group begins its exciting business journey, Riversky starts bottling 'ICE RIVER' water in Agros Village on Troodos Mountain.
Our vision is to become and be recognized as a leading sustainable global supplier of cleaning products, detergents, cosmetics, hotel Amenities and hygiene paper products.
We manufacture, distribute, supply and export our products across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and North America. Our mission is to add value to the market by efficiently delivering outstanding yet affordable products worldwide, holding a reputation as a sustainable, reliable and first choice global supplier-partner. It’s our aim to enhance this reputation by providing exceptional customer services and just in time arrangements. The group strives to achieve excellence in all its activities.